“Thanks Laura! It was wonderful having you with us to design and officiate our ceremony. Your ideas were great, you were always organized and on top of details we wouldn’t have realized without you – the ceremony was perfect!”
– Steph & James
In this time of crisis, many wedding ceremonies and vow renewals have been postponed or put on pause indefinitely. I’m helping my couples to navigate their choices during this difficult time and I’m here for you too.
One thing that may help is to plan to do something special on what would have been your original wedding date.
*Get dressed up for a candlelight dinner and dancing at home
*Have a romantic picnic somewhere out of the ordinary in your home, or if you have access to a backyard or park, outside
*Write love letters to each other to open on the day (good practice for writing your vows!)
*Have a ceremony of promise and commitment officiated for you online on the day that was supposed to be your wedding or anniversary day!
If you are interested in an online ceremony of promise and commitment, I can provide a casual, simple and sweet ceremony or something more customized. While social distancing is enforced, I want to make this really affordable. Fees start at $50 and a sliding scale is available. If you later book a legal ceremony with me, the commitment ceremony fee will be used as a credit towards your legal ceremony officiating fee. The simple and sweet commitment ceremony is free for couples who are already booked with Portrait Ceremonies for 2020.
You can reach me through the contact form or by emailing email@example.com
To get a sense of what my approach to ceremony is like, or if you are interested in booking an in-person post-pandemic wedding or anniversary ceremony read on!
Offering heart-felt, personal wedding and anniversary ceremonies that express your unique love.
Because you know that what you will remember most about your special day is how you felt. During your ceremony, you will want to feel the extraordinary love you share more fully than ever — to feel deeply connected to each other, and to your family and friends.
Infinitely more meaningful than a cookie-cutter script, your custom-written ceremony will be a unique, engaging and unforgettable experience.
- I get to know you, learn your story and what you love about each another and write a one-of-a-kind ceremony script just for you.
- Your ceremony shares what is special about your love and why you have decided to spend your lives together.
- Your values, wishes and tastes are reflected in your ceremony design.
- Don’t like to be the centre of attention? Missing loved ones? I create the ceremony with your needs in mind.
- I provide unlimited consultation and you have final approval of the ceremony script and plan.
- Your family and friends will be fully present in the moment, listening to every word.
- Enjoy a beautiful, memorable ceremony, delivered with expression and love.
Experience the beauty and joy of a ceremony that is your perfect match.
Contact me for a relaxed conversation to learn more about the possibilities and to get a quote based on your date, location, preferred style and customization!
I am a Life-Cycle Celebrant and licenced minister, and I put my heart and creativity into every ceremony, offering you guidance and support throughout the process. I look forward to chatting with you!